Looking for a new challenge in word search puzzles?
Have fun and learn with the American Sign Language Alphabet!
Are you …
… looking for a new word search puzzle challenge?
… looking for ways to train your fingerspelling skills without the need for a partner?
… tired of seeing poor quality hand shape illustrations being used for sign language alphabet word search puzzles?
… looking for material that is suitable for kids and adults alike?
Each professionally illustrated book of the Finger Alphabet Cool Kids series focusses on a specific topic:
The second book of the series centers on VERBS (3rd-5th grade)
These books include:
- Handshape illustrations approved by sign language experts from Gallaudet University
- Large print
- Teacher’s material
- Vocabulary appropriate for kids (3rd-5th grade or older) and adults alike
- Quality illustrations
- Basic how-tos of fingerspelling
- The complete ASL Alphabet chart
- Key solutions for all of the puzzles
- Clearly marked levels of difficulty
- Download links for free alphabet charts
No matter what your ability level, this ASL word search puzzle book is sure to help to improve your vocabulary and fingerspelling skills. This is the ultimate challenge for the truly fearless word search addicted who are looking for a new challenge, or for fingerspelling aficionados eager to hone their craft. This puzzle collection is sure to provide you with many hours of fun!
Get it now!
Alibris • Adlibris • Amazon.com • Barnes & Noble • Blackwell’s • Book Depository • Books A Million BAM! • booktopia (AU) • Hudson Booksellers • Hugendubel • Indie Bound • Chapters Indigo • Lehmanns • Mayersche • Osiander • Thalia • Waterstones • and many more …